Q. What do I do if I lost or destroyed a book or other materials?


You will most likely be asked to pay the replacement cost of the item.

To find out if you owe any fines to the library for lost or damaged materials, please contact the circulation desk:

617 333 2177

You may also visit the circulation desk in person during library hours.

  • Last Updated Nov 02, 2016
  • Views 18
  • Answered By Ben Brudner (English, Writing)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0