Q. How do I add money to my printing account?
Each student is given 500 free pages to use as they please each semester. If you use all of your free pages, you will have to add money to your printing account.
To add money:
2) Click "Pay In Full"
3) Choose to pay either with a credit card or checking account then click continue.
4) Enter your name and student ID. Then select "Print program- $5 Increments".
5) Complete the bottom half of the form including credit card information. Please only type in an amount to contribute that is divisible by $5 (For example $5, $10, etc).
6) Click continue. You will then be emailed a receipt.
7) Forward the receipt to email@example.com
If it is after 4:30pm Mon-Thurs, please speak with a librarian. Money contributed after 4:30 on Fridays or on a weekend will not be added until Monday.
Please speak to a librarian if you need assistance.