Q. Where can I find a tutor?


If you require a tutor, please contact the Academic Enrichment Center.  They have tutors for various subjects, as well a Writing Center, which can with proofreading your paper, organization, and more.

The AEC is located on the top floor of the Levin Library.

  • Last Updated Apr 26, 2018
  • Views 14
  • Answered By Ben Brudner (English, Writing)

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0