Q. How do I email my work to myself?
NEVER save your work to a library computer (unless you are doing so in order to email it to yourself), it will be erased when the computer is rebooted, which happens a minimum of once a day.
To email your work to yourself as an attachment:
NOTE: THIS PROCESS MAY DIFFER DEPENDING ON YOUR EMAIL SERVICE.
1) Save your work to the desktop of the computer you are working on (Click "Save As" and select "Desktop" from the dropdown menu).
2) Sign in to your email account.
3) Compose a letter to yourself.
4) Enter your own email address into the "To" field.
5) Click on "attach a file", sometimes a paperclip icon is used to represent this.
6) You may have to click a button marked "browse".
7) Select "desktop" from the dropdown menu.
8) Click on your work.
9) Click "attach". You work should now be attached to your email.
10) Send your email. It should appear in your inbox.